General Classroom Visits
PSBR visits K-16 classrooms for a variety of topics and events. There is no charge for these visits.
Audience: Students K-16
PSBR visits high school, middle school, and elementary school classrooms. We also visit colleges including undergraduate and graduate level classrooms. All presentations are interactive and are tailored for the age-level, class time, and the topic requested.
Popular Topics include:
- Biomedical Research and the Use of Animals (9th-12th)
- The Ethics of Science and Animals (9th-12th)
- Careers in Laboratory Animal Science (7th-12th)
- Animals in Our Society (5th-8th)
- What is an Animal? (K-4th)
Career Fairs and School Assembly Programs
Audience: Students 7th-12th grade
PSBR attends and presents at career fairs/days by request. We can also present general assemblies for a wide audience.
To request a visit for your school, please complete our Request a Classroom Visit Form.
Questions? Contact David Garbe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-731-3558.